Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Year 2, Week 26 (Days 543-549)


Another set of summer bows I love feature a theme of red, white and blues from these fine sponsors: The Bow Tie Club, Cotton Treats, Beau Ties of Vermont, and OoOtie.

Our second week off featured another 5K - this one a virtual race (one that you sign up for online and run at a location of your choice at a pace that you want then submit your results and receive a medal in the mail) and one I am proud to have completed with my entire family of five. I walked/jogged with our three sons while the Mrs. ran for time. She finished in 33 minutes and the boys finished in 44 min. I was so proud of the boys that when we got home I made them each survival paracord bracelets because they survived another obstacle together. It was toughest for our oldest, who needs to work on his running style. I had to fireman carry our youngest for part of the way. Good times.




No comments:

Post a Comment

1000daysofbowties.com reserves the right to withhold or delete any questionable comments.