Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Year 2, Week 30 (Days 571-577)


This week I'm featuring some bows I handcrafted on my own. I hardly have the time to make these anymore but am proud to know it's something I know how to do. From here on out, the format of this blog is going to change somewhat. I'll still be wearing/featuring bow ties on a daily basis, but I don't plan on submitting blog entries as regularly as I have been for the past 30 weeks of this year. I'll be posting on a more selective/random basis, hoping to provide a bit more substance to my entries rather than just posting pictures of my bow ties with links to some of my sponsors. As always, any and all feedback is greatly appreciated. 

Keep your necks classy! 

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

1000daysofbowties.com reserves the right to withhold or delete any questionable comments.